{she and he}

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Twilight!!...and I'm not talking about Vampires

2009 Twilight Summer Concert Series is almost upon us! This summer brings the 22nd season of the Twilight Concert Series at the Gallivan Center in Downtown SLC. If you have never been, you are truly missing out on one of the best Summer night experiences in SLC [especially for the 20-40 something crowd]. This year's lineup is promised to 'present a progressive mix of alternative folk and rock to new voices of hip hop and beyond'. My favorite part you ask??...it's FREE. Where else can you spend a warm Thursday Summer evening with friends, live music, food and beverage vendors and a little Farmer's Market feel with local artists selling an assortment of handcrafted items?? The Series opens July 9th [with one of my favorites Bon Iver (click here and here )] and continues through August 27th. Can't wait!

2 comments:

Nesting with Grace said...

fun! I want to go! Maybe I will see you and Brock...since I DIDN"T get to meet him and everyone else did! RUDE :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! I wish I could come visit this summer :(